[libmicrohttpd] About an HTTPS connection Upgraded

From: Nicolas Mora
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] About an HTTPS connection Upgraded
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 15:20:27 -0400

Hello,

I'm still working on a websocket implementation based on MHD, the non secure websocket works fine, but the secure websocket doesn't work yet.

I'm having problems with the socket and the tls session. I get my inspiration from the test_upgrade.c file but I can't have a valid tls session anyway.

Inside the upgrade callback function, I use the same sequence as in the example program to initiate the tls session and the result tells me it's connected:
https://github.com/babelouest/ulfius/blob/2.0/src/u_websocket.c#L127

But when it comes to reading or sending data, I got nothing or errors, whether the socket is in blocking mode or not.

The read/write functions are at the end of the file:
https://github.com/babelouest/ulfius/blob/2.0/src/u_websocket.c#L720

Does anyone see what's wrong with my code?

Thanks in advance