Re: [libmicrohttpd] feature request: give a possibility to re-assign cal

From: Vitaliy T
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] feature request: give a possibility to re-assign callbacks
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 23:56:53 +0300

On 27 March 2017 at 23:19, Evgeny Grin <address@hidden> wrote:
> Which callbacks would you like to reassign?

At least, MHD_AccessHandlerCallback (a.k.a DH).

> What prevents to return "MHD_NO" early from the same callback when required?

Nothing. But on each request we do at least one useless check.

> Simple (pseudo code): [...]
> Will this work for you?

Yes, it will work for me. But I asked about "the right way" :) Your
code also uses de-referencing, which also consumes CPU.
Anyway, I will live fine with such a workaround. It can be added to
the MHD's tutorial.

Thanks!

--
With Best Regards,