[libmicrohttpd] FreeBSD tests failing

From: Börcsök Máté
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] FreeBSD tests failing
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 23:10:08 +0100

Dear maintainers,

I wanted to do some tests on FreeBSD, so I created a machine on a mainstream cloud service with these parameters:
2 GB Memory, 2 cores, FreeBSD 11.0 zfs

I cloned the git repository, downloaded the necessary packages and compiled with clang.
latest commit c623d35dcc88d0e90a239289b947f0199ad02d5b
Date:   Sun Jan 22 23:24:24 2017 +0300

make check had strange results, test_shutdown_select and test_shutdown_poll were failing.
I did some investigation and added a new trace in the test code, see attached diff file.

Any ideas? Is it a microhttpd or FreeBSD problem?

Cheers,
Mate