Re: [libmicrohttpd] Protocol upgrade

From: Markus Doppelbauer
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Protocol upgrade
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:16:15 +0100

Dear Evgeny,

> The best what MHD could do with "upgraded" sockets - is
> to forward data to application and back to remote.

Yes - as much as data until the socket blocks. And it
should hide everything else from the application, e.g.
"sha1('Sec-WebSocket-Accept')".

Is is easy to figure out, whether the the data contains
half of a request or multiple requests.

I don't know about others, but we need only the server-side
counterpart to the _javascript_ "new WebSocket(url)".

Thanks a lot!
Markus