Re: [libmicrohttpd] suspend/resume patch

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] suspend/resume patch
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:38:43 +0200

Dear Jose,

In SVN HEAD, I've started to implement *full* and proper support for
HTTP Upgrade.  Hence, the best way to get this moving is to:

(1) make sure you work on SVN HEAD and not 0.9.49, and
(2) provide concrete executable testcases that demonstrate
    that your changes fix something.

I would really appreciate the latter, especially as extensive testing is
exactly what I'll have to do before this can become release-ready.

I'll still look at your patch a bit more next time I can hack on this;
however, given that you're not providing me with concrete scenarios
where this fixes something, it's a bit hard for me to reverse-engineer
the motivations for the patch.

Thanks & Happy hacking!

Christian