Re: [libmicrohttpd] No response to client.

From: Martin Bonner
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] No response to client.
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 16:28:46 +0000

Further information:

* Heavily loading the server by having two worker processes continually writing
to the SSD and
deleting the file makes this *much* more likely.

* Both server and client machines are ARM running Linux in case that matters.
uname -a says
Linux VC-Z 3.14.51-vc-z #2 SMP PREEMPT Mon Aug 17 15:03:28 CEST 2015 armv7l
GNU/Linux

* The command is being sent in multi-part format.

* The client makes four calls to send:  headers; multi-part start; data;
multi-part end.
   Hacking the client to cork and uncork the socket before and after the send
makes no difference.

* MHD_start_daemon is started with MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION | MHD_USE_DEBUG

* No output is seen on stderr.

I am beginning to think this is more likely to be a problem in MHD.
Particularly as loading the
server makes it break.

One final thought:  I have also seen problems uploading a large (100MB) file.
It will chug along,
and then hang for several seconds.  Any clues?