Re: [libmicrohttpd] Is the "digest_auth_example.c" example working on Fi

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Is the "digest_auth_example.c" example working on Firefox?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 19:15:33 -0300

Hello Christian,

It seems related to the FF, I'm using ANSI strings. A quote from StackOverflow:

[1]
I'm not sure what encoding each browser uses in the real string, so I'll recomend the user to use only ASCII. My only concern would be problem using special characters in the password, but fortunately it works fine there in all browsers. :-)

Thank you and happy hacking!