Re: [libmicrohttpd] Fwd: Maintaining libmicrohttpd

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Fwd: Maintaining libmicrohttpd
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:24:14 -0300

He worked a lot to make the new versions of MHD compatible and stable on Windows, and his code is very good, I'm using it in production and it is working like a charm.

Now that Evgeny is co-maintainer of MHD, can I help him to update the packages on MHD home page? It would be nice because I'm going to indicate the new MHD in many groups and forums that I'm participating.

Congratulations Ev, you deserves that! :-)