Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problem with Keep-Alive and MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_TI

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problem with Keep-Alive and MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT in MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION mode
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 16:42:02 -0300

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 3:33 PM, silvioprog <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
And Evg, sorry if I'm being boring, but, can you send me the compiled 32 and 64 binaries? I can compile that, but I don't know if my environment is the better to compile MHD. The 32 bit binary that I compiled has 499KB, it isn't a problem, but I think that the size can be less.

Please  disconsider this, now I compiled it with ~390KB. But if you send me the compiled binaries I'll be grateful!

--
Silvio Clécio