Re: [libmicrohttpd] Small upgrade for MHD home page

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Small upgrade for MHD home page
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 00:02:19 -0300

Very good, I'll be happy to send the Windows binaries doe the MHD community! :-)

After that I need to learn how to get a GnuPG key to sign the package, but I can do it these days.

And I have a small problem with Keep-Alive, but I need to more tests to check if it is something wrong in my code or some bug in MHD on Windows. If it is really a bug, I'll open a new issue here in the group.

I'm happy to update the link if you (or anybody else) wants to put up a
binary. Note that you should sign it with *your* GnuPG key, I do not
sign binaries created by other people.