[libmicrohttpd] How to avoid responding to a client which has timedout

From: Basagouda Patil
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] How to avoid responding to a client which has timedout
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:19:11 +0000

Hi,

I am using libmicrohttpd-0.9.37 for a http server and would like to understand how to avoid responding to a curl based client which has timed out on the http request.

Currently I see that http response from libmicrohttpd for the previous request is being received by the libcurl during the current request.

And previous request has already timed out on the client & it is does not want to receive that response in the current one.

In libmicrohttpd-0.9.37 I did not find an API which will basically return a status code based on which server can stop either calling MHD_queue_response or returning MHD_NO from the MHD_AccessHandlerCallback () . I am using MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION option.

Regards

Basagouda

BASAGOUDA PATIL

Architect - Product Development

HARMAN Connected Services
Tel. +918033072576 | Mobile +919845980767 | Twitter
Plot No.3 & 3A, EOIZ Industrial Area, Sy.No.85 and 86, Sadaramangala Village, Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Bangalore-560066, Karnataka, India

www.symphonyteleca.com

Please consider the environment before you print.

Notice to recipient: This e-mail (including any attachments) is meant for the intended recipient only, may contain confidential and proprietary information, and is protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender of the error by return e-mail, delete this communication and any attachments, and shred any printouts. Unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying or taking of any action based on this communication is strictly prohibited.