Re: [libmicrohttpd] File imperative for MHD_post_process() and MHD_PostD

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] File imperative for MHD_post_process() and MHD_PostDataIterator()?
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:15:02 +0200

Hi Bob,

I do not understand your question at all. MHD_PostDataIterator is the
type of a function you need to provide to the MHD PP, not something you
'access'.

Also, I don't know what you are talking about with 'xdr data', maybe
you're talking about some Microsoft non-standard XDomainRequest
protocol, or something else non-standard?  Anyway, the MHD PP supports
certain common HTTP POST encodings. If you require something
else/different, you need to write your own POST-processor. The MHD API
allows this, so there should be no problem for you if you can write your
own parser.

Happy hacking!

Christian