Re: [libmicrohttpd] Reverse order

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Reverse order
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:51:39 +0200

Hi!

No special reason, other than that we keep the headers in a
single-linked list (without a tail pointer) and thus appending is more
expensive than prepending.  Also, if you truly care about the order, you
could just reverse the application calls, so there is no good reason to
change it now (might just break somebody relying on it). Not that MHD's
API gives you any firm assurances on the order of headers when you add
them to the response.

Happy hacking!

Christian