Re: [libmicrohttpd] Post request / upload_data / received request data p

From: Ludovic Coralie
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Post request / upload_data / received request data packet
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 00:01:39 +0200

Sorry, but i don't understand.

I try testing a rest websvice with jmeter or soap_ui.

I send my request, for both of them, i send my request with on packet (not chunk).

And when i received it in libmicrohttpd, there are some packet and i loose some datas.
Sometimes, word or characters missing between packet on and packet 2:

--'1' upload_data
--'2' upload_data

I know aggregate POST packet datas.

But i don't understand why i loose some datas. soap or jmeter (or postman) tell me i send only one single packet with fully datas.

Thanks for your help.

The problem is not MHD, it’s how the client sends the data. It may not all be in one transmission. The POST-handling example code explains how to handle POST data that does not all come in one TCP transmission:

https://gnunet.org/svn/libmicrohttpd/src/examples/post_example.c

In short, it is up to you to track and assemble POST requests whose data are sent in pieces.

HTH

Greg