Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_response_from_fd using a pipe

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_response_from_fd using a pipe
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 09:45:02 +0200

Hi!

Why don't you just use 'MHD_create_response_from_fd'?  I'm not sure how
well pipes (or socketpairs) work with 'sendfile', but short of that,
this should work at least to set the FD.

You wouldn't be able to do chunked encoding on systems where 'size_t !=
uint64_t' (because we have 'size_t' for the size argument, which is
admittedly not nice). Other than those limitations, this should give you
the desired result.

-Christian