[libmicrohttpd] Letting microhttpd handle 304, 404, Content-Range etc

From: Ramprasad N
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Letting microhttpd handle 304, 404, Content-Range etc
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 14:22:08 +0530

Hi,
I want to use microhttpd in my server application to control the service.
If the request starts with say /server.ctrl, like
/server.ctrl?action="">
/server.ctrl?action="">
/server.ctrl?action="">

the server will handle it.

If it is anything else like /index.html, /favicon.ico, /abcd.js, /pqrs.css, /images/xyz.png I want libmicrohttpd to handle it in the usual way. Like handling 304, 404, Content-Range, Content-Type, deflate etc etc

Basically, I am looking for a function like MHD_create_response_from_file() !!!

Is such a function available with some one? If not I wish to write one and share it, please show me some example which already implements major part of it. I think many people will need such a thing, right?

thank you