[libmicrohttpd] Accessing raw POST payload

From: Matej Svejda
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Accessing raw POST payload
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:02:43 +0200

Hello,

I know some people have asked similar questions but I havent managed to find one that would resolve my problem: Im trying to use libmicrohttpd as a server that receives a JSON request via POST and responds to it. However I cant find a way to access the raw data that I send with my request.

MHD_lookup_connection_value(connection, MHD_HEADER_KIND, "Content-Length") returns the right value butĀ upload_data_size is 0 and when calling MHD_get_connection_values(connection, MHD_POSTDATA_KIND, print_con_value, NULL) print_con_value does not get called.

Any ideas on what I might be missing would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Matej