[libmicrohttpd] Problems receiving POST data.

From: Pawel Veselov
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Problems receiving POST data.
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 03:31:29 -0700

Hi.

I just started using libmicrohttpd, and can't quite figure out the POST data.
The request headers are:

POST /r/43/0 HTTP/1.1
Host: druid:1182

and the body is correctly present (checked in wireshark)

In my access handler, I print out:
DBG("HTTP %s %s, %d bytes, %p",
    method, url, *upload_data_size, upload_data);
DBG("post data cnt : %d\n",
    MHD_get_connection_values(conn, MHD_POSTDATA_KIND, 0, 0));

Everything is 0, the *upload_data_size, upload_data ptr,
and count of MHD_POSTDATA connection values. The access handler
is only called once.

MHD_VERSION is 0x00091600

Any help with what I'm missing, or where to poke, will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
  Pawel.