Re: [libmicrohttpd] Correct handling of the MHD_ContentReaderCallback

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Correct handling of the MHD_ContentReaderCallback
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:48:16 +0100

This is only "what if" question. I am using the MDH on an embedded
device and I need to take into consideration all possible input
alternatives. I am using two assertions, NULL != buf, max > 0, they
were never activated.

If you can provide an assurance that it should not happen, it is not
an intented usecase, that's ok for me (mental peace). I did inspection
of the source code and I think it should not happen.

Best
Martin