Re: [libmicrohttpd] Remove plibc?

From: Nils Durner
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Remove plibc?
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 00:33:37 +0100

Hi,

As I see MHD don't use anymore pipes on win32 systems.

The last time I have tried MHD on Win32, it didn't work any more... at all. My best bet is that this change broke it, so *I* wouldn't remove plibc, but undo the purely socket based approach to things. OTOH, *I* am not sure if my next project will build on MHD or rather libwebsockets and of course *I* am not conviced of MHD's qualitity of Windows these days anyway, so... do what you will.

Regards,

Nils