Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd with lwip and uC/OS-II

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd with lwip and uC/OS-II
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:46:30 +0200

On 10/04/2013 11:25 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> I'd like to use libmicrohttpd with the following Environment:
>
> - PowerPC MPC852
> - uC/OS-II real time OS
> - lwip 1.4.1 TCP/IP stack
>
> Is there a way to use the HTTP library without pthread and with own sockets
> read/write? Any examples?

There must be, because we had reports of people doing just that by
linking statically against some custom libc with
(partial) POSIX API.  However, this will most likely have to be done
with a custom build system, and you may
need to do some minor hacks.

Based on https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=1688, I believe "bplant" is
somebody you might want to