[libmicrohttpd] [Q] getting full intact URL given from clients

From: Taehwan Weon
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] [Q] getting full intact URL given from clients
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 22:19:57 +0900

I am using libmicrohttpd to make a full functional caching proxy which support sub-range caching.
While the development, I had  to modify libmicohttpd to access full intact URL string.

Currently (upto the last final release), I could not find any official info about that.

My modification code sniffets from the version, 0.9.25 are something like following:

 if (connection->daemon->uri_log_callback != NULL)
    connection->client_context
      =
      connection->daemon->uri_log_callback (connection->daemon->
                                            uri_log_callback_cls, uri);

  p = MHD_pool_allocate (   connection->pool,
                strlen(uri)+1,
                            MHD_NO);
  strcpy(p, uri);
  connection->raw_url = p;

after that, I can use it from MHD_get_connection_info(..) call.
turl = (char *)MHD_get_connection_info(connection, MHD_CONNECTION_INFO_FULL_URL);

I believe that this is very cost-effective.

But, I'm not sure if it's right way.
Any way, getting the full intact URL is necessary when proxying to any other remote server.

Thanks in advance.

------
weon

PS) All that I have to receive from this mailing list is a digest mail. So, I can't make reply in right manner for each individual reply.