[libmicrohttpd] sockets with IP_TRANSPARENT option

From: Yoann Juet
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] sockets with IP_TRANSPARENT option
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:26:57 +0200

Dear all,

We are using libmicrohttpd on lightweight web servers. They intercept ingoing http requests transparently proxied by tproxy kernel module. For libmicrohttpd based servers to be able to respond to packets redirected with the Netfitler tproxy target, the IP_TRANSPARENT option should be enabled on the socket.

So far, we have patched the code in daemon.c to enable this feature. A simple quick and dirty hack. I wonder if there's a cleaner way to achieve the same thing. Any suggestion or feedback about what could be done to improve this situation ?

Regards,
--
Université de Nantes - Direction des Systèmes d'Information
IM jabber: address@hidden