Re: [libmicrohttpd] PlibC in microhttpd

From: Nils Durner
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] PlibC in microhttpd
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:59:03 +0100

> Is it OK to continue PlibC discussion here?

It's certainly "okay", but address@hidden would be
the most appropriate mailing list (I'm not saying it's the best -
according to SF, there are approximately (?!) 2 people subscribed to it).

> If code is mostly OK for you, I'll improve it furthermore, to use real
> buffer checking inside PlibC and use windows native softlinks.

Please be careful to either make symlinks optional or at least fail
gracefully in case the OS/FS doesn't support them.

Happy hacking,

Nils