[libmicrohttpd] How to record messages

From: richard.hedin
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] How to record messages
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:47:14 +0000

Hello all.

I am using an open source product (MIT Licensed) that consists of a large, complex outer application that communicates with a small, relatively simple inner application.  It’s the inner application I am really interested in.  It’s code looks very strong, but it’s documentation is very weak.

The outer application communicates with the inner engine through a REST interface.  The inner engine uses libmicrohttpd to give it its web activity.  I can put the inner engine through its paces by using the outer application.  If I could capture the messages that are passed back and forth, I could understand the interface.

Does libmicrohttpd have some switch I can throw to write all the messages it receives or sends to a file?  Or alternatively, can you tell me where I should insert code to accomplish this?

                 Regards, Rick