[libmicrohttpd] MHD_PostDataIterator issue

From: Ovidiu Sas
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_PostDataIterator issue
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:31:54 -0500

Hello all,

I'm trying to use the library to handle simple POST requests.
During the implementation, I discovered an issue: if the post request
has one single key with no value, the MHD_PostDataIterator is not
invoked.
Here's an example of such post:
POST /mi/core/uptime HTTP/1.1.
Host: 192.168.2.60.
.
arg=

The following post request is properly processed (MHD_PostDataIterator
is invoked):
POST /mi/core/uptime HTTP/1.1.
Host: 192.168.2.60.
.
arg=blah

I am using the library in single threaded mode (MHD_NO_FLAG) with select.
The version that I tested is 0.9.24.
The library is integrated into the opensips project and it is handling
GET requests.
http://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opensips/trunk/modules/httpd/
I am looking to add POST request handling.

I haven't check the libmicrohttpd source code yet ... just wanted to
know first if this is a known issue.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas