[libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd config warning

From: Hart, James
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd config warning
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:41:13 -0600

Hi,

  We are trying to get libmicrohttpd building in Cygwin on windows and
using version 0.9.23.  The compile appears to succeed, but the configure
step has a warning indicating it should be reported back to the project.
So that is what I'm doing. Let me know if you need any more information;
the configure warning follows:

checking winsock2.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to address@hidden ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
checking for winsock2.h... no
checking ws2tcpip.h usability... no
checking ws2tcpip.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: ws2tcpip.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: ws2tcpip.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: ws2tcpip.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: ws2tcpip.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: ws2tcpip.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to address@hidden ##
checking for ws2tcpip.h... no

Thanks,
  James