[libmicrohttpd] unit tests using curl, openssl & multithreading

From: Cristian Constantin
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] unit tests using curl, openssl & multithreading
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:27:47 +0200

hi!

the file:

libmicrohttpd/src/testcurl/https/tls_multi_thread_mode_test.c

tests multithreading capabilities of libmicrohttpd(+tls) with multiple threads
both on the client and on the server side.

the client side is implemented using curl+openssl. since I am getting
random crashes in:

sha1_block_data_order () / sha1-x86_64.s (part of openssl)

I am asking myself whether it has to do with (NOT using properly)
locking. I had a look and the openssl function which is supposed to
set up the locking callback, CRYPTO_set_locking_callback() is NOT used
explicitly when setting up curl/openssl.

what do you think?

thanks!
bye now!
cristian