Re: [libmicrohttpd] threading model question

From: Sven Geggus
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] threading model question
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:49:20 +0200

Christian Grothoff schrieb am Freitag, den 28. Oktober um 15:01 Uhr:

> Well, that's technically not required.  You can simply integrate your data-
> polling loop into the external select loop of MHD and in the response
> callbacks for data-aquisition return 0 (which will be interpreted as "no data
> available yet, try again in the next round of select").  Note that MHD will
> then NOT put the respective sockets into your write set, so you would not end
> up busy-waiting.

Hm, looks like I do not fully understand this suggestion :(

Attached is a modified version fo your fileserver_example_external_select.c
example.

I just added a (fake) data acquisition loop which is currently using a 4
second interval.  But how can I synchronice the http output for the
http data requests via http (and only for these) now?

Sven

--
TCP/IP: telecommunication protocol for imbibing pilsners
                                     (Man-page uubp(1C) on Debian/GNU Linux)

/me is address@hidden, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web