[libmicrohttpd] iterating over every query argument for a GET request?

From: Basile Starynkevitch
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] iterating over every query argument for a GET request?
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:48:58 +0100

Hello,

Assuming a libmicrohttpd application is recieving a GET request for an
URL like http://localhost:8086/foo/bar?x1=a&x2=b&y=c
is there some way to iterate on every query argument (e.g. x1, x2, y in
that case)?

I did look into the querystring_example.c and know about the
  MHD_lookup_connection_value (connection,
                               MHD_GET_ARGUMENT_KIND,
                               argname)
function call, but what should I do if I don't know the possible
argname-s and want to iterate on all of them?

Is there some way to register a get argument iterator function
which (in the same example) would be called 3 times:
  first, with key ="x1" and value = "a"
  second, with key = "x2" and value = "b"
  third, with key = "y" and value = "c"

Or (less pleasant, but manageable) is there some way to get the entire URL
string
"/foo/bar?x1=a&x2=b&y=c" which I would have to parse myself?

Cheers.
*** opinions {are only mine, sont seulement les miennes} ***