Re: [libmicrohttpd] JPEG Streaming with libmicrohttpd

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] JPEG Streaming with libmicrohttpd
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:03:31 +0100

Dear David,

MHD does very little for you here.  You'll need to set the content type header
(MHD_add_response_header) and then somehow create the response with the
boundaries yourself.  Depending on the requirements of your application, you
can either create it in-memory a-priori (if the stream is fixed size and
small) or incrementally with the possibility of making the stream infinite in
size (choose there respective MHD method to create the response object).

Either case will work, and in either case MHD will not help with the
formatting of the response.

I hope this helps a bit.

Best,

Christian