[libmicrohttpd] Compiling SVN trunk on Windows

From: Diederick Huijbers | ApolloMedia
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Compiling SVN trunk on Windows
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:05:27 +0200

Hi,

I've been trying to compile a static library for the SVN trunk of
microhttpd on Windows Vista using cygwin.  I found this post
describing the current problems on Windows:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libmicrohttpd/2010-08/msg00012.html

There are some issues using PLibC.  I tells me my windows computer
has not plibc installed. Therefore I compiled plibc and added the paths
to the ./configure CFLAGS, LDFLAGS, etc.  though this didn't help either.

Therefore I'm wondering if someone has some info on compiling MHD
on Windows, the standards steps "./bootstrap, ./configure, make" didn't
work for me.

I've also tried to compile it using CodeBlocks on Windows, but I think the
MHD_Config.h is essential and because I do not know exactly what all
#defines in there do,  this didn't help me further.

Kind regards,
Diederick