Re: [libmicrohttpd] Cleanup callback isn't called

From: Erik Slagter
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Cleanup callback isn't called
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:34:11 +0200

Oh BTW, another "issue" imho: the library always sets

setsockopt (socket_fd, IPPROTO_IPV6, IPV6_V6ONLY, &on, sizeof (on));

when ipv6 is selected.

This is not always what you want. In my case I have some clients that do
not support ipv6, so the daemon needs to respond to both ipv4 and ipv6.

I now have hardcoded this to 0 for the moment, but I guess an explicit
option would be welcome.