[libmicrohttpd] tlsauthentication.c example

From: Al Martin
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] tlsauthentication.c example
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

In a previous post I mentioned a problem with the SSL
test case tlsauthentication.c (example in documentation).
In that case, I had embedded the sample code into
some other existing code.

I have just tried the tlsauthentication example
stand-alone. When I run it, the browser responds
"Connection was interrupted while loading the page".

Once again I have followed all the documentation
instructions. Any idea what may be causing this ?
Missing libs , config settings in libmicrohttp itself,
something else ? Thanks.