Re: [libmicrohttpd] License incompatibility with embedded targets

From: Gerry Steele
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] License incompatibility with embedded targets
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:13:36 +0100

My understanding of the LGPL is it should be possible to statically
link your software against an LGPL lib if you also provide a dynamic
version of the same product at the same time or make it just as
available. Not sure how practical that would be for you.

-Gerry

--
Gerry Steele
http://belfast.no-ip.info/