Re: [libmicrohttpd] Comet with libmicrohttpd

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Comet with libmicrohttpd
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:13:32 -0600

Wouldn't using another API call to construct a response work?  Something like:

MHD_create_response_from_callback(-1, ...);

Note that passing "-1" means that there is no finite size for the response, so
you can continue (at whatever rate is convenient for you) to send data to the
browser (note that depending on your select/threading mode you may have to
either block in the callback or during your external select loop).

I hope this helps!

Christian