[libmicrohttpd] HTTP Authentication using libmicrohttpd

From: Bijendra Singh
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] HTTP Authentication using libmicrohttpd
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:15:15 -0500

Hello,
I am completely new to HTTP application writing so...

I need to write an application which can authenticate a user against
stored passwords
in a file. I need to know if I can do this using libmicrohttpd or not?

If libmicrohttpd is capable of HTTP Authenictaion, is there any
example/help available
to aid in implementing this? I though this type of example would be
useful to other new
users trying to embed authentication in applications using this nice library.

Thanks.