libextractor

Re: [libextractor] I don't see all the same output from extract

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] I don't see all the same output from extract
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:25:19 -0600

The output depends on what the specific format is, and on what specific
metadata was included in the document when it was created.  Not all MS office
files have all of the possible metadata set, and also our support for the
various versions of MS office formats can be different.  Also, different
versions of LE (and the libraries it depends upon) may cause different
results.

So you are not using LE wrong, but for XLS files that you create, you may want
to set additional metadata in the respective dialog for the files.

Christian