liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 37

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 37
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 21:30:40 +0200

Hi,

don't get me wrong, patches are not a mandatory requirement to catch one
of the slots. But even though the proposals we got are all not pure
Eiffel topics I think it is good to get some Eiffel knowledge to do a
good job in the GSoC project. And what is the best way to learn? Yes, I
think gaining experience by trials and getting feedback. And here I
think patches are a good chance to catch several birds with one stone:
gain experience, get feedback and improve the project...

Regards,
Rapha