libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] CVD + ffmpeg

From: Qi Pan
Subject: [libcvd-members] CVD + ffmpeg
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:41:33 +0000

Hi,
does anyone else have the problem that the newer versions of CVD (i.e. since a fortnight ago) have stopped detecting ffmpeg correctly when running ./configure?
I have the newest version of ffmpeg from svn compiled on two different computers yet when configuring cvd, it says my version of ffmpeg is too old. I get the same message if I use the version of ffmpeg from my package manager (Yast).

If its working for others, then maybe its just something I'm doing wrong!
If anyone using the updated CVD library could confirm whether something is broken is CVD or whether I am doing something wrong, that would be great!

Cheers,
Qi