libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] ./configure with ffmpeg

From: James Loxam
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] ./configure with ffmpeg
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:13:29 +0100

Problem solved, turns out it's a problem with g++ version 4.1.0 that's
released with SuSe10.1 where Standard C #defines (such as INT64_C in
this case) are only made when compiling with gcc not g++, and thus
problems arise when incorporating this C code into C++ programs.

The problem is fixed in later versions (tested with g++ 4.1.2) but I'll
commit a change to the configure script seeing as it's a version of the
compiler that comes with a common release.

James