libcdio-help

[Libcdio-help] Audio track channel samples order.

From: blackhex
Subject: [Libcdio-help] Audio track channel samples order.
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:26:33 +0100

Hello.

I decided to use libcdio in my project to encode Audio CD's to Mp3.
Unfortunately I didn't find documentation or source code descriptive enough
to find out how are channel samples in readed sectors ordered within four
hours I spent on this. If for example in dual channel audio CD are two
consecutive samples from left and right channels in truns or it is whole
sectors which makes left and right channels in turns.  I don't know CD-ROM
Red Book and I didn't find this kind of information anywhere on the web.

Thank you for answer.

--
Bc. Radek BartoĊˆ

Faculty of Information Technology