Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge and libisofs/xorriso 'AL' extension

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge and libisofs/xorriso 'AL' extension
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 22:25:46 +0200

Hi,

Pete Batard wrote:
> In other words we set Rock Ridge to have have precedence over Joliet

That's how Linux does it, too.
xoRRiso anyways.

> I guess if we had done the opposite, we probably never would have picked
> this issue...

Yeah, the world is full of funny coincidences.

I am really curious what we find when the --hardlinks stone in Kali
gets turned upside down. Raphael used it for a purpose.
Did it work the way he expected ? Was it a dead end alley ?
Tune in next week !

Have a nice day :)

Thomas