Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge and libisofs/xorriso 'AL' extension

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge and libisofs/xorriso 'AL' extension
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 20:32:42 -0400

It looks like I added this in response to a heap overflow of malformed ISO
images, See https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45015 .

As for fixing Thomas Schmitt is the best person to fix. Failing that or if
there are no takers to implementing we can add a case for 'A', 'L'
extension and let it pass through the same as before.