[Libcdio-devel] [bug #15787] cd-info for Mac OS X 10.4 always reports wr

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] [bug #15787] cd-info for Mac OS X 10.4 always reports wrong track number with any AudioCD.
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 08:22:19 -0500

The following bug was reported. I'd appreciate it if someone with OSX
could verify the information reported is correct. I'm also not sure if
the suggested fix is correct (changing "<=" to "<" on
lib/drivers/osx.c line 1206 and/or line 1249.

Part of the complication I think comes from the fact that we need to
get "lead-out" track information (i.e. where's the end of the CD) and
probably that too may be stored in the pTrackDescriptors array. If
not, where else would it be? The bug poster merely says that the
*total* number of tracks reported is one too large. But that is
calculated as last_track - first_track + 1. So is it the last_track or
the first_track that's wrong? Is this only on audio CD's or other
kinds of CD's as well?

Thanks in advance.