[Libcdio-devel] Latest libcdio on FreeBSD

From: Tilman Linneweh
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Latest libcdio on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:10:44 +0100

Hi,

Sorry for not doing any testing, I have been quite busy.

My observation building:
* While linking cd-info the linker picked up the old libcdio from
the system instead of the new build one, resulting in a non-working
binary, after deinstallation of the old library
* The configure check for libiconv is only 90% correct, it does not check
if it needs to add -liconv to LDFLAGS, I think the libiconv developers have
an uptodate m4
* Can you add a freebsd6* to configure? At the moment the CAM layer is
identically to FreeBSD 5.x, so libcdio should work.

I plan to update the FreeBSD port, after I got the ok from the vlc Maintainer

regards
tilman