Re: confirm 882c78ce15c5f10c7a847d56bca74233ce3fb23f

From: Bertrik Sikken
Subject: Re: confirm 882c78ce15c5f10c7a847d56bca74233ce3fb23f
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 20:05:01 +0100

I get bogus messages like these multiple times a week (and the same
for the address@hidden mailing list).
Staying subscribed to this list is just too cumbersome in my opinion.

I'll just wait now for automatic deletion of my membership.

Bye,
Bertrik

address@hidden wrote:
Your membership in the mailing list L4-hurd has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
02-Mar-2005.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 2 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/confirm/l4-hurd/882c78ce15c5f10c7a847d56bca74233ce3fb23f

You can also visit your membership page at

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/l4-hurd/bertrik%40zonnet.nl

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

    xxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    address@hidden