kportage-dev

[kportage-dev] kportage

From: Andrew Carter
Subject: [kportage-dev] kportage
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:31:35 -0700

Im sorry to see kportage development has recently stalled and would be willing
to take over the project as you suggested on the web page.  I had been planning
on making a few adjustments to the software this summer (being too busy at
school to try to understand the program and develope a patch).  I don't have a
Savannah account.  If you decide to hand over the project I would probably move
it over to Sourceforge proper because it would be easy for me (as I am already
registered and a project memeber there).  Let me know if you want more
information.  I will not start a sf.net project for this program untell/unless
you approve.  - Andrew Carter

PS: Please reply to address@hidden rather than this e-mail address.