koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Koha on IIS: I did it!

From: Jeff Cave
Subject: [Koha-win32] Koha on IIS: I did it!
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:44:21 -0600

Alright, so I got it working, and it was ridiculously easy (once I figured out
that my perl install was messed up).

I guess the next step is to write an instruction manual for this and then see
if I can get the whole thing up and running based on the instructions. I know
what wiki's do, I've just never used one; could someone give me some pointers
there?

One thing I was wondering: could someone send me a listing of their file layout
for their website. I didn't run any installs and I know that I have things all
over the place (mostly the wrong place).

Images aren't showing up, scripts can't be found, ... The list goes on. All of
this is due to the layout of my web folders. I would love to see someoneelse's
to see where stuff is supposed to be.

Another option would be for me to run an install pack and just pull the layout
from there.

Rob Weir:
You had mentioned that you might be willing to give me an install that didn't
check for mysql, perl, or apache... <SMILE> <childish begging>Maybe I could get
one of those?</childish begging>

Thanks,
Jeff