koha-translate

RE: [Koha-translate] Announcing: Koha 3.0 Stable String Freeze

From: Saskia Scheltjens
Subject: RE: [Koha-translate] Announcing: Koha 3.0 Stable String Freeze
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:14:39 +0200

Hi Joshua,

Does the team that you refer to happen to be the Dutch one? It looks like the
300 lines of already translated code of the Dutch opac seem to have
disappeared. Based on our wiki page -
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=dutchtranslation - we have a few translations
that need updating. But as it stands, there is nothing to be updated anymore.

Regards,

Saskia

Saskia Scheltjens,
Library Co-ordinator